Our Commercial Property lawyers based in Stirling & Tillicoultry. If you are in Stirlingshire, Clackmannanshire, Plean, Cowie, Alloa or the surrounding areas in Scotland, we can advise on all aspects of Commercial Property law for your business, contact us today.
Commercial Property & Leasing Lawyers Stirling & Tillicoultry
No matter what size your business is, or what size of property you are dealing with, watersrule can help. The difference between success and failure of your business can depend on acquiring the right property. Acquiring the right property can depend on instructing the right solicitor. Our commercial property solicitors can undertake work anywhere in Scotland, from the largest factory or warehouse to the smallest retail unit.We advise on:
- Land and Estate Developments - Our commercial property solicitors based in Central Scotland have a broad range of experience with all aspects of property
- Commercial Conveyancing - Our commercial conveyancing solicitors help businesses to buy or sell commercial property in Scotland.
- Secured Lending - Our property lending lawyers advise both high street banks and borrowers in respect of commercial loans and related legal issues in Scotland.
- Commercial Leases - Our commercial property solicitors in the Stirling area in Scotland have a wide range of experience in drafting and advising on commercial leases under Scots Law.
Our commercial property solicitors have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial Property land and buildings.
- Industrial & Commercial leases
- Financing property deals
- Development Work
- Construction Law
- Planning Law Property Disputes
- Sale and Acquisition of leases
- Rent agreements and deposits
- Use and licensing of property
- Commercial mortgages
Commercial conveyancing differs from residential conveyancing in many ways. There is much more to be taken into account including:
- Business tenancy law
- Environmental Law
- Planning Obligations
- Option Agreements
- Business Leases
And more. If you are looking to buy, sell, lease or let a commercial property, contact watersrule.