Our Wills & Executry lawyers are based in Stirling, Tillicoultry, Stirlingshire, Clackmannanshire, Plean, Cowie, Alloa or the surrounding areas in Scotland, we can advise on all aspects of Wills, Trusts & Executry Law including:
- Make a will - Looking to make a will in Stirling today? Our wills, trusts & executry solicitors based in the Stirling area in Central Scotland are experienced in making wills best suited for you.
- Executries - The death of a loved one is never an easy time for families. With our executry services, we can help with the efficient winding-up of the estate of the person in Scotland and can help explain the legal and practical issues in simple language for you.
- Powers of Attorney - Needing a power of attorney drafted by experienced solicitors? Our Stirling lawyers are skilled in drafting powers of attorney.
- Guardianship and Intervention Orders - If someone does not have the capacity to make decisions and there is no Power of Attorney in place, a guardianship or intervention order may be required.
- Confirmation - In most cases, before you can wind up a loved one’s affairs, you must obtain ‘Confirmation’. Our executry lawyers can guide you through the process to ensure a swift resolution.
- Dying without a will - If a loved one has died without a will, there will be no named executors and no instruction of how the property is to be divided. It is vital you attain legal advice from an experienced intestacy solicitors.
- Living wills - If you feel that you would rather make a choice as to what will happen should you become incapacitated, such as refusing resuscitation, please contact our expert executry solicitors today.
- Nursing Home Fees & Costs - When making the decision to go into care, or put a loved one into care, there are many things to consider. Our lawyers can advise on all aspect of financial implications going into care.