Our Property & Conveyancing lawyers are based in Stirling & Tillicoultry. If you are in Stirlingshire, Clackmannanshire, Plean, Cowie, Alloa or the surrounding areas in Scotland, we can advise on all aspects of residential & Domestic property law including:
- Domestic Conveyancing - Looking to buy or sell a house? With the market in a constant state of change, our residential conveyancing solicitors can help you to buy or sell houses in and around Stirling in Scotland
- Landlord and Tenant law - Based in Stirling in Scotland, our property solicitors are experienced in acting for both landlords and tenants on tenancy agreements and landlord & tenancy disputes.
- Access and boundary disputes - Do you have a legal problem with access or a boundary on your property? Our conveyancing & property solicitors are widely experienced with all aspects of access & boundary disputes.
- Domestic Leases - Our residential property solicitors in the Stirling area in Scotland have a wide range of experience in drafting and advising on residential leases under Scots Law.
- Remortgaging - Considering remortgaging your home? Our specialist property solicitors can advise on all property transactions throughout Stirlingshire and beyond.